Join Indian Coast Guard navik Yantrik 02/2022 batch All Information Like ICG Admit Card Download Date And Exam Date For ICG GD / DB / Yantrik Recruitment 2022. ICG GD DB Exam Pattern And Syllabus Document List Full Information.
Indian coast guard, Navik / yantrik recruitment 2022 Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Education Qualification
(a) Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(c) Yantrik – 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
ICG Important Dates
|Online Apply Start Date||04/01/2022|
|Last Date For Online Apply||14/01/2022|
|Online Payment Last Date||14/01/2022|
|ICG Admit Card Download Start Date||15/03/2022|
|Exam Start Date||March 2022|
ICG Vacancy Details
|Post name||Total Vacancy|
|Navik General duty||260|
|navik domestic branch||35|
(a) These vacancies are tentative and may change depending on the availability of training slots.
(b) For simplicity, Yantrik (Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power)) will be referred to as Yantrik (Electronics) in the advertisement.
(c) Even if there is no vacancy reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy)/EWS category candidates, such candidates can still apply. However, they will not be eligible for any age and passing marks concession/relaxation, etc. SC/ST candidates are exempt from payment of application fees even in such cases.
ICG Admit Card Download 2022
|Admit Card Download||Click here|
|ICG Login Problem solution||Click here|
|official website||Click here|
|Home Page||public Gyan|
Indian Coast Guard Medical Standard
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
|Chest||It should be well proportioned.|
Minimum expansion 5 cms.
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
+10 percentage acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from their teeth prior to a medical examination.
- The candidates claiming height relaxation are to submit a domicile certificate to the medical officer. Failure to submit the domicile certificate will lead to a nonwaiver of height relaxation.
You May Also Like –
- Patna High Court Stenographer 10+2 Recruitment Online Form 2022
- BSF Tradesman Physical Date Exam Pattern Syllabus 2022 Admit Card Download
- Reserve Bank of India Assistant Online Form 2022 Admit Card Download
- UP NHM Lab Technician Admit Card 2022 Download
List Of Documents Requried At ICG Exam Center
- Colored printout of E-admit card.
- Original Photo ID card as mentioned on the application.
- Original Class 10th mark sheet.
- 2 Coloured passport size photograph same as uploaded in the application.
- SC/ST candidates to bring original caste certificate and 02 photocopies of self-attested SC/ST certificate, original train/bus ticket, canceled cheque leaf for NEFT payment, and travel form downloaded from the website for claiming TA.